New toy :-)

Hey toytown…good luck matey…youve earned the money..so spend it as you will..and have great fun..looks like a page 3 girl puller..only joking..the one im married to dont like japanese…i`m still looking for that elusive machine they called the bubble car (isetta i think) or even a messerschmit…what machines they were…dream on bobby boy…
have a nice day

KV

I had one of the Mk3 turbo supes & it was a quick one :smiley:

when I was looking round cars, I told this guy I wasn’t interested in this (my) one because it was a NA & would feel gutless after a MK3T. Wrong !!! Dunno how but they managed to get pretty much the same bhp & torque from this model non turbo as the old model T was :unamused: Would still like a TT one though, mental power :open_mouth:

is it a plane?..is it a truck?..is it a car?.. course not…it’s a batmobile!

bubble car (isetta i think)

Certainly were m8, can remember them well.

last time i saw one for sale it was in running order but not mint & was advertised @ £3 grand :open_mouth: Dunno if they’re worth that now but I would think a few quid for a drivable one.

& YES - given the chance i would have one tomorrow :wink:

3 here to have a look at, although not the one you really want

http://search.ebay.co.uk/isetta_Classic-Cars_W0QQcatrefZC2QQsacategoryZ29751QQsoloctogZ9QQsospellrecommendationZ0

NODDY has some competition in toytown now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NODDY has some competition in toytown now

I think you might win the best comment competition with that one Neil :smiley: :smiley:
Dunno though, that one about hanging it on the back of the truck was good :stuck_out_tongue:

As a fellow Petrolhead… WELL DONE… :wink: Enjoy it while you can…

I’m a 32yr old female who drives round in an old ■■■■■■ cabriolet with a 4" zorst pipe… :unamused: Since I turbo’ed it 3yrs ago it’s become both the bain of my life and also the most exciting car I’ve ever owned rolled into one… Nothing like spinning the wheels in third, or even forth in the wet… listening to the conconphany (spelling?) of noises… Whoosh, chatter, whhaaayyyyyy… :smiley: OR waiting for the gearbox to blow up or pistons to melt… :smiley: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

i had 135 ric in white full body kit apperently only 200 were bought into the country also had 105 120 130 136 and hillman imp now own a xantia diesel sad or what

very nice indeed toytown :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Since I turbo’ed it 3yrs ago it’s become both the bain of my life and also the most exciting car I’ve ever owned rolled into one

Yeah I kow the feeling from my happy (not) days with a tweaked 5 GTT :smiley:

to be honest, i was very tempted by a Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo that had a lot of work done (HKS boost controller & a lot more), but as a daily driver Mr. Sensible popped his head above the parapit & i bought the supra instead. One things for certain, ya can’t modify and have 100% reliability. But they do some nice turbo conversion kits for the NA supra, so maybe next year if i’m bored with it’s meagre power, I will invest in some headaches :open_mouth:

Like you said “have fun while you can” … not seen many people enjoying themselves in the wodden boxes, might as well do something now cos we can join that club at any time :unamused:

hitch:
i had 135 ric in white full body kit apperently only 200 were bought into the country

This is white with a bodykit, it’s looking less likely I can afford it now though.

So how long before it’s covered in vinyl graphics Toytown?

Oh and isn’t that a hairdresser’s car? Oh my mistake - they drive MX5s :laughing:

Toytown:
Aren’t we all the same - but SO different :wink:

definitely - cos I think this is the ideal motor :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

picture url edited!

Wasn’t there a story going round about those bubble cars. If I remember it correctly they have no reverse gear, the driver drove into his garage and stopped to close to the rear wall. He could not open the door to get out,nor could he reverse out, I think the story ended with him dieing in the car. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HERE’S ONE FOR YOU TOYTOWN

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI … egory=6209