New to TNUK!

Hi Guys!

Just thought I would say hello-new to TNUK!

Been reading the posts for a while and I thought it was about time I said hello! :smiley:

I drive for ASDA in Falkirk-I know some of you guys have been in(hope your experience wasnt too bad!! :open_mouth: )

I must say that after reading through the archive of posts,I really have learned a lot from some of you "old hands!! :smiley: "

Heres a question for you- We just got a full new fleet of 58 plate scania opticruise(cue the scanny slagging!!) and I was just wondering how to stop it dropping to 1st gear every time you come to a complete stop. I know you can use the Manual button to lock it into gear but is there a way to change the default seeting to maybe 3rd or 4th?

The weights we haul arent that heavy so 3rd or 4th are ideal for starting off in.

Any way,hope you guys can help!!

Ta!

Welcome :smiley: The scania O/cruise is Crap! If your are pulling near your 44t. good luck at busy roundabouts. :open_mouth: You might not have this problem pulling 30t. I found it to be a very tempermental box,most of it was selecting reverse 2 or 3 attempts .

welcome to TNUK

i doubt you could change the default settings by yourself - it may be possible but i would imagine it would have to be done at a workshop, we get automatics next year and im dreading it - useless pieces of crap if you ask me :confused:

ps

dont listen to ravanoli he is a celtic supporter :laughing:

hey my father does agency there, whats your name? & what part you in ambient or chill?

Sorry- Im one too!!

Hail
Hail :smiley:

joemaxi:
Sorry- Im one too!!

Hail
Hail :smiley:

oh dear :unamused:

TNUK needs more bears :laughing:

hmmmmm…dunno about that :confused:

ill put my hands up im a rangers man!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome joemaxi :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC, Getting 1st LGV Licence and much more…

Moan the GERS! â– â– â– â–  selic :laughing:

Welcome btw. Falkirk? is the the Grangemouth one along from Malcolms and Hanson Brick? Or is there another one?

its the other side of the road from Malcolms. Just behind the BP petrol station!

i couldnt drive for asda that green and white livery is bogging :laughing:

welcome Joe :slight_smile:

they can paint them any colour they want as long as the big Golden bird does its business in my bank account every month!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

joemaxi:
they can paint them any colour they want as long as the big Golden bird does its business in my bank account every month!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lol

anyways,being bright green is handy when you get stuck in snowdrifts up north! :smiley: