new to this

just like to say hello to everyone, nice to finally find somewhere to unload to other drivers about the rubbish that we are expected to endure just because we are drivers. anyhow hi everyone and has anyone seen my spare wheel?

Hello and welcome to Odd World,its a nice place really,
watch out for ROG though,whatever you do,dont play with his toys :wink:
Simon :smiley:

welcome. its a great place to discuss any problems you have though any rashs should be kept to yourself.

Hi and welcome.

Whatever you want to moan about,has probably been done on here before,but if it makes you fell better,then go ahead punk,make our day. :laughing:

Ken.

Hi Blueisland , Welcome…
Oh! your spare wheel is still embedded in my front grill, where it landed.
I’ll try to dig it out next time I clean the truck.

so it was YOU!!! tankards for the welcome kell.

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome blueisland :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

thegeordie:
watch out for ROG though,whatever you do,dont play with his toys :wink:

I’ve noticed his location so I have put extra security on me toys :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

thanks for the welcome, read stuff from instructorone last night, sounds like the guy could be fun!!!

I noticed in your profile it said

DRIVER/INSTRUCTOR/SLOB.

• are you a driving instructor or are you an instructor in another field :question: - just nosey :wink:

Hi ROG! must say that i can instruct in most things, although b.s. isnt a strong subject of mine. seriously i instruct in lgv. do my best is all i can do mate!!!by the way i think the reg on your dinky yellow car is wicked!!!

blueisland:
Hi ROG! must say that i can instruct in most things, although b.s. isnt a strong subject of mine. seriously i instruct in lgv. do my best is all i can do mate!!!by the way i think the reg on your dinky yellow car is wicked!!!

Still got same REG but now on a yellow SEAT IBIZA 1.4 sport - the other one got KILLED BY AN ARTIC

You have a PM - top of page^^^^^^^^^^^

INSTRUCTORONE IS GOOD ISN,T HE!!! SOMETIMES WE SHOULD TRUST OUR WIVES TO LOCK A CAR!!! CLUE GIVEN NO MORE. CHEERS ROG.

Welcome blue…enjoy the show…and the site…
I must admire you guys who teach for a living, i`d often thought about doing it myself, what with all my experience etc…but as my daughters will testify, and my ex wifes, i would make everyone cry…i havnt got it in me to teach…got a wicked temper, especially other drivers, always think they cant see what i can see, etc…its so bad, my wife throws the keys at me if we use her car, she will not let me be a passenger…but my daughters, just tell me to STFU, and be quiet…about right really…

blueisland:
INSTRUCTORONE IS GOOD ISN,T HE!!! SOMETIMES WE SHOULD TRUST OUR WIVES TO LOCK A CAR!!! CLUE GIVEN NO MORE. CHEERS ROG.

Check your PMs (Private Messages) - top of page :slight_smile: