new to the site

Hi there im new to the site so hope im posting this in the right section. Im 31 and I have my class 2 license and have been doing class 2 multi drop since I passed my test 2 years ago but I really want to do tramping work. So I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies that do class 2 tramping. Im in fife in Scotland but I am willing to travel. If anyone can let me know that would be great
cheers

craigy t:
Hi there im new to the site so hope im posting this in the right section. Im 31 and I have my class 2 license and have been doing class 2 multi drop since I passed my test 2 years ago but I really want to do tramping work. So I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies that do class 2 tramping. Im in fife in Scotland but I am willing to travel. If anyone can let me know that would be great
cheers

Hi craigy t,

Yes mate, you’ve posted in the correct forum and we’re very glad to have you aboard. :smiley:

Perfect cheers

hopefully someone will be able to help

No one know of any companies that do class 2 tramping ive done internet searches but cant find anything. I am willing to travel down to england for work too

You may be up against a problem as many companies have both class 1 and 2 vehicles so it makes more sense to them to employ a class i driver who can drive any of their fleet.