New to forum looking for class 2 tramping

tramping guys and gals been driving class 2 since Oct last year mainly agency work. But as we all know this is turning out to be to unreliable… I’m looking for class 2 tramping work in the tyne and wear areas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. …

Although class 2 tramping work does exist (apparently) I’ve never personally come across it. If you’re looking for tramping, then your best bet is getting your class 1, then you’ll be swamped with options for tramping.

Endgame:
Although class 2 tramping work does exist (apparently) I’ve never personally come across it. If you’re looking for tramping, then your best bet is getting your class 1, then you’ll be swamped with options for tramping.

I notice you’re from Liverpool way shag…ya don’t happen to know of any firms near you that take on class 1 trampers?

Sorry to hijack your thread mate but if anyone can point me in the direction of class 1 tramping in Lanarkshire or Glasgow I would appreciate it. Especially someone who takes on newbies.

Michael Douglas:

Endgame:

I notice you’re from Liverpool way shag…ya don’t happen to know of any firms near you that take on class 1 trampers?

Interaction recruitment always seemed to want trampers (they’re based in Kirkby) 2 lasses that run it, Michelle and… forgot the other ones name!

Taskmaster - based in Wigan, but have jobs all over Liverpool (really, really good agency to work for) they have tramping jobs for United Utilities.

Garston Freightliner oh and, if you don’t mind basing yourself out of Trafford, get yourself over to Maritime - container work is well paid and it’s a piece of ■■■■.

Hope this helps

Alright brill! Cheers for the heads up mate!

No bother at all mate, hope you get something sorted.

If you get your ADR, I know a good couple of places willing to take on newbies - good money, too.