New to forum. Just starting my course

Did my hazard perception today. Passed with 86/100 got my theory test tomorrow at half 1.

Top chap all the best for ya theory :wink:

itll be a breeze
good luck for theory today

Jen x

good luck with your theory test you will be fine keep us updated and good luck for you training

Well I passed got 99/100. Just have to wait for my starting date now :slight_smile:

well done mate . . . you breezed it :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations and well done bretty :smiley:

Congrats on passing your theories. :slight_smile:

Welcome Bretty :slight_smile:

Well done on passing your theories, Keep us posted on your training. :slight_smile:

Toast:

Well done on passing your theories, Keep us posted on your training. :slight_smile:

man up :laughing: :laughing:

Sam Millar:

Toast:

man up :laughing: :laughing:

what am I manning up about? :blush:

CONGRATES :smiley: :wink:

Just setting off now to do my first lesson. 8-12 then another lesson on Monday 8-4:30 then Tuesday start at 8 then got my test at 2. Looking forward to it!

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.417892,-2.605376

Good Luck to ya Bretty! I’m sure you will do just fine.

Try and enjoy it too! :smiley:

All went well :slight_smile:. Straight out on the road when I got there did some stop start town driving then onto the motorway up to their other depot to do some reversing which was very easy lol. After that and a quick brew we set off back half motorway half country lanes which took quite a lot of concentration lol.

All in all a good lesson just need to use my mirrors a bit more and lean further forward when checking my blind spot.

Next lesson is on Monday for 8 hours prob be knackered after that! Then it’s my test on Tuesday just hope the snow holds off and hope the arrival of my first child holds off until at least Tuesday evening lol she’s due on the 24th.

Bretty.

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.417912,-2.605375

Sounds like a good lesson. I bet 8 hours is heavy going.

Most people have issues with mirrors and blindspots in their early lessons. Just remember to keep checking both sides before and while doing anything. And always check over that blindspot over your right shoulder before pulling off. It will come natural after years of doing it but it’s something most examiners are quick to mark down for.

I guess you will be doing the reverse practise next.

Enjoy. Looking forward to the next installment.

Dean

Yea did a couple of reversing practices on Wednesday. I thought I would be a lot harder than it is I’ve had to reverse into a lot harder spots with my job. Doing some more on Monday morning then it will be out on the road again.

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.417489,-2.605851

all the best for tues

good luck

Jen x

Sat here at my training centre waiting to start day 2 of my training. Got an 8 hour lesson today which should be good also tiring. The weather seems to have done me a favour although raining the ice/snow is starting to thaw.

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.535031,-2.174686

Only just managed to get on today. Had a full days training yesterday which consisted of a couple of reverses to start the day then off out around the test routes. All in all a good day but was very tired last night so I got a good nights kip ready for my morning lesson.

Got to my training centre early this morning straight on the reversing area for a quick practice before we were off out again on the test routes. Got back and had some dinner my trainer suggested I take my car home and he would follow me down and meet me at the test centre half hour before my test. I only live around the corner from the test station and been doing my training in Middleton so happy days get to have a brew and a nice sit down on my couch at home while going over the show me tell me questions. Off to the test centre did all the formalities and was first out onto the reversing area. Nailed it in 1 no shunts happy days. Then off out on the road and the examiner took me on probably the only test route we didn’t cover haha just my luck not to worry I knew all the roads fairly well. Got back to the centre after what I thought was an ok drive could of done better in my opinion but that’s the nerves for ya. Was more nervous on the test than I was first time out on the road in a truck. Then the examiner starts to ask me question about what I’d done wrong and what I should be doing and in future you should be doing this etc. so I thought oh great here we go but know he then told me I had passed with 9 minors (couple on speed,couple on signals, and a couple on mirrors). Really wanted less than that but hey a pass is a pass and I’m chuffed to bits!! Just gutted I can’t actually drive until I’ve done my mod 2 and 4. all in all not too bad on a 2 day course came out with a pass :slight_smile:

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.525151,-2.503980