New Tapatalk layout

My phone has upgraded the tapatalk app. Can’t find anything on it. Anyone else struggling

Yes - its a pain in the arse. Still trying to find my way around, and keep trying to get rid of the other suggested forums on the home osge

Its a dreadful update. The final unread post at the bottom doesnt show any content. It doesnt say how many unread posts exist. Its almost impossible to navigate to start a thread. Worse update this app has ever had.

I hate it! The old version was spot on, but this…

I have also just replaced my laptop with a new one and I’m having to deal with windows 8, WTF is going on? How can the simplest of things be made so bloody complicated and why fix things that aren’t broke in the first place.

[LOUDLY CRYING FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE]

Yep struggling with Tapatalk layout here too :frowning:

Is there any another forum reader apps available that works with TNUK anyone can recommend. Still can’t get used to tapatalk at all.

newmercman:

I have also just replaced my laptop with a new one and I’m having to deal with windows 8, WTF is going on? How can the simplest of things be made so bloody complicated and why fix things that aren’t broke in the first place.

[LOUDLY CRYING FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE]

Upgrade to 8.1, fixes a lot of the problems.

Sorry. Should have said I’m on android.

Just disable automatic updates in future.

Has anyone noticed notifications don’t work anymore? Used to get notified when someone quoted a post etc but nothing now.
Yes I have checked and all the settings aee correct to recieve them.
I’m not sure if its a tapatalk problem or something from when TNET changed the way quotes appear.

I don’t get notifications for quotes or PMs either. They are turned on in settings but not working. I’m finding navigating TNUK is alot easier through my browser which defeats the purpose of having Tapatalk.

Just checked the reviews on the App Store, lots of people are having problems with the latest update.

Radar19:

newmercman:

Upgrade to 8.1, fixes a lot of the problems.

The new windows 10 is going to be free to win 8 users, tells you something about win 8 :wink: