New tachograph

I am just wanting to put in the public domain that I have invented the 3 slot electronic tachograph, the 3rd slot being for the driver cpc card and linked into the vcu to enable the vehicle to be moved but not exceed 10kmr if a fully compliant card is not inserted.

All you need to do is reinvent the cpc card with a chip and you’re away, more money for us to fork out

Or scrap the lot, let us get on, and get the bloody country moving again?..

tashlad666:

The French would be very unhappy :slight_smile:

puntabrava:

tashlad666:

The French would be very unhappy :slight_smile:

Bugger the French.

tashlad666:

You’re not really embracing the EU philosophy of regulating the world until it stops turning are you ?

tachograph:

tashlad666:

You’re not really embracing the EU philosophy of regulating the world until it stops turning are you ?

I really dont think you should be allowed to say that, but if you must say it, can you ensure that you only type 4 words per minute, unless each word is 5 letters of less, in which case 5 words per minute will be allowed, twice a week, but only if you’re wearing red socks. If you’re not wearing red socks, you can still exceed 4 words per minute, but only twice a month, or…I’ve lost my train of thought, sorry. Where we talking about tacho regs, DCPC and EU bureaucracy? Its all rather confusing.

Do any of us actually drive trucks any more?

puntabrava:
I am just wanting to put in the public domain that I have invented the 3 slot electronic tachograph, the 3rd slot being for the driver cpc card and linked into the vcu to enable the vehicle to be moved but not exceed 10kmr if a fully compliant card is not inserted.

pics or it never happened

They are going to introduce them tachos that can be zapped whilst moving by vosa in 2017 odd, think I’ll hang up my keys then as I won’t be able to take the stress anymore, least you’ve got a fighting chance with that cheeky 15 here or there nowadays…

Silver_Surfer:
They are going to introduce them tachos that can be zapped whilst moving by vosa in 2017 odd, think I’ll hang up my keys then as I won’t be able to take the stress anymore

Driving within the legal limits is stressful? :confused:

Stop driving right up to the wire, stop getting worked up about not arriving by a time printed on a bit of paper and learn the word “no.”