New Spokesman for The North Required

Any volunteers now the great man has done one? We need a voice of experience to cover Northern culture.
Apply here and keep the Northern vibe alive.
I miss you big guy. :cry:

bigvern1:
Any volunteers now the great man has done one? We need a voice of experience to cover Northern culture.

Who are you on about?, Who was this great man?.. :question: :question:

mickyblue:

bigvern1:

Who are you on about?, Who was this great man?.. :question: :question:

Jimmy Saville , RIP . Always did alot for charity and brought to peoples attention Stoke

Mandeville hospital .

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
Jimmy Saville , RIP . Always did alot for charity and brought to peoples attention Stoke

Mandeville hospital .

Youā€™ve still got Rab C Nesbit, havenā€™t you? Glasgow is far enough North for anyone, surely.

Cheers, didnā€™t hear that he passed away. R.I.P

I donā€™t think heā€™s gone but busy developing his other username, scf. :slight_smile:

Ur obsession is getting worrying. it comes over more and more like the despair of a lovesick teenager with every post you make on this subject. Move on get over him plenty more fish in the sea, or the north. You will feel better

Ken Doddā€¦

pavaroti:
I donā€™t think heā€™s gone but busy developing his other username, scf. :slight_smile:

I am deeply offended by this.

Rob K, rest his soul, was a miserable old man. Let us remember him, and then quickly forget and move on.

Thereā€™s a new sheriff in town now.

SmashedCrabFace:

pavaroti:

I am deeply offended by this.

Rob K, rest his soul, was a miserable old man. Let us remember him, and then quickly forget and move on.

Thereā€™s a new sheriff in town now.

Looks like Iā€™m going to have to eat my playstationā€¦

W

Love is a stong word. I admired this ā€œmanā€ for his honesty. It was his talking down to people that got on my nanny! :confused:

I admired Jimmy more when I found out his age when he popped his clogs Jimmy was 84 which is 21 years older then me.Because I remember Jimmy when he was doing the Commando course at the Royal Marines training centre at Lympestone,Devon.Jimmy did it or at least part of it with the same squad I was inā€¦hell he was fit and 21 years older than me,almost now embarrassing.Even remember queuing at the Naffi and searching for a few coppers for a cup of tea and Jimmy would pull out a wad,always carried a grand with him.Hell!..he was fit.

Very good. But not the great Northerner Iā€™m thinking of. Sorry.

Peter Kay??

Yeah, cosā€™ he always used to post on here! :laughing:

This thread is an attempt at a troll , and not a very good attempt eitherā€¦

I suggest you drop the trolling because

1. Your not very good at it :wink:
    and
  2. We are getting bored with it. and the finger is twitching over the lock thread, pre mod member buttons :bulb:

Goldfinger:
Peter Kay??

Peter Kay is a fat overated knob :sunglasses:

Rikki-UK:

and
  2. We are getting bored with it. and the finger is twitching over the lock thread, pre mod member buttons :bulb:

1.In your opinion.

1. The Royal we? And only trying to lighten a mood.(With others I may add.)

bigvern1:

Rikki-UK:

and

1.In your opinion.

1. The Royal we? And only trying to lighten a mood.(With others I may add.)

Lordy lord just drop it Vern , it aint worth it , walk away :laughing: :laughing:

premod is a nasty place, post a reply and five weeks later it appears on line :wink:

Just ask to be made a moderator ,they aint too fussy , although my application keeps

getting lost in the post :wink:

Where do I apply? Maybe Iā€™ll have more luck. Itā€™s funny though, that some people defend made up truckers to THE MAX.

Iā€™ll take your advice SRB. Iā€™ll bottle this one . :unamused: