NEW SITE

I am totally confused with his new site. Why do we need to change from the old truck net . Is this a free site as it was in the past ,orr are you aiming to make money of us underpaid drivers.[/b]

wideload:
I am totally confused with his new site. Why do we need to change from the old truck net . Is this a free site as it was in the past ,orr are you aiming to make money of us underpaid drivers.[/b]

This site is FREE for drivers, and will always remain so as long as I own it !!!

The old forums were never designed to ake the amount of traffic it was getting, and consequently was losing posts, and the database was not stable.

The Old forums are still on line and available to read… but all new messages need to go in here.

Upgrading to this new board has cost us money… we have had to get a programmer to adpt the software to our particular needs… COST to YOU] NIL:… nothing… Zilch

The costs of this site are met from sponsors such as Drivers Hour Guard, Truck & Driver, DAF trucks etc and from the owners pockets (who are also underpaid Truck drivers)

This upgrade has been a week of pure torture… but it has had to be done to ensure the continued success of TruckNet Uk, and too ensure we stay the biggest site for drivers in the UK

If you, or any other member can find any posts or messages on any part of this site, or the old forums that state we will charge drivers to use this site, or can find any example where this site takes money of drivers to utalise this site… then I will pay for you and your whole family to have a luxury weekend in a 5 star hotel, :imp: :imp: :imp: :exclamation:

I’m a little confused as to what on earth makes you think that we are going to start charging■■? :confused:

The fact of the matter is that we have upgraded the boards because we have outgrown the old ones…it really is as simple as that!!!

If we were just looking to make money, we wouldn’t go out and spend a fortune on software we didn’t need, would we? Nor would we let you all come in and register/post as usual!

The WHOLE POINT of TruckNet UK is that it is a place for drivers on the net which is FREE!!![/i]
So, just to clear this up once and for all, as the one who looks after the money side of things…THERE IS NO CHARGE TO USE THIS SITE, AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY CHARGE.[/i]
Have we all got that now? :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks all for those kind words. The thing that threw me was the words your account is now open. Now that all has been explained i am quite happy with your new site.