New services Rugby

Looks like nearly finished, building up & slip roads being laid M6 j1

Saw it today , I guess the question will be how much & do you get a meal voucher

opens late 2020 .and is a moto site.
so be same as most moto sites i guess.
i hope when it opens it frees up a few spots i know close by where i park.
but knowing my luck there make the areas into a no parking now theres a services nearby

edd1974:
but knowing my luck there make the areas into a no parking now theres a services nearby

If you need some hiding places in Rugby ever, hit me up. Lived here for nigh on 30 years :open_mouth: now

Will do. When ever im.in that area I head to brownsover fish bar. They do a nice perri.peri chicken n rice.

I hope they reopen again as when was last there ages ago was delivery only and.limited it what they did

100 bed hotel on site. If you’re looking for a decent fish and chip shop in Rugby you won’t do much better than Craven Rd/Murray Rd. Top notch.

edd1974:

And there lies the problem when they do that.
What should be an easing of the parking problem in the area, turns into making things even worse. :unamused:
Who tf in their right mind wants to overnight in a MSA when there is an alternative near to town facilities.

Excatly…i prefer my places I know where can sit there doors wide open get some fresh air is quiet.
Plus can get out my cab. Go for a walk.have a drink.
And change of scenery.

Where as at services your crammed in engines running away all night.
All comings and.goings.on…
Nothing to do expect sit there watch tv or sleep.

I call.on have a shower etc before I stop. Then again 1st chance I can have another shower.
So all good.
If I worked someware that insisted you park at services I’d not last long