New Scania....

Juddian:

Own Account Driver:

damoq:
Hope none of you that have a new scania need a windscreen any time soon. Was talking to a guy today and he was telling me they have had one parked up for over 2 weeks cos they can’t get a replacement screen anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do get that kind of thing and I can’t understand why they can’t just ship one destined for the factory floor as leaves a really bad impression with customers.

Is the indisputable fact the customer is the most important person in the company being forgotten one might wonder, didn’t British lorry builders go down this road at one time, good product but back up 24/7 servicing parts aftercare etc neglected.

Cars the perfect example, certain (usually German) brands are currently there and have been down this road, engines self destructing, gearboxes whilst impressive don’t last and cost as much as the car is worth at the time when they fail, dealers who appear to be under the impression they are doing the customer a grand favour by allowing them to be seen driving one of their high image products, and these customers seemingly happy to carry on no matter what so long as they get to park the right badge on the drive?

You got it in one juddian about the germans ,they seem to think they are doing you a favour if your car fails ,as they will never accept responsibility …I have never been unfortunate to own one …I prefer Italian lol…Strangely mine have all been reliable ,so ill let you know when my alfa is up for sale …even though it is a fiat with and alfa body lol

Reef:
What made the Actros flat floor even worse was the stupid mat they had there in the middle, did MB actually look for the type of material most likely to attract and retain fluff and stuff? It was like trying to clean velcro! :laughing:

Being a bit OCD, I have a lint roller in my bag with my other cleaning kit for when I get an Actros. The fabric seats are no easier to keep fluff free. :unamused:

All low cabs are ugly and the worse are Scania and Volvo one post was spot on they look like a bin lorry from the front you might as well be driving a day cab, the high liners are super looking and a much better truck to drive in every aspect.
No contest I just pity the guys driving the low basic cheap ugly ones.