New red V5C

Hi,

I just received new V5C after a change of adress…

And I wonder about one thing: I am now listed as a second keeper, who acquired vehicle in December and there is one former keeper, me.

That makes no sense for me, is it rigth, or they zbed something up down there again?

Sounds like a good old style ■■■■ up to me Orys! Good luck old chap!

The “new” red V5 has been out since August last year. :open_mouth:

You need to get onto Swansea if your current registered keeper details are exactly the same as the previous registered keeper details. Note that even the tiniest change in the name field will ‘force’ a new registered keeper and it’s unlikely Swansea will amend it if that’s the case.

It’s too easy to keep things simple, if that was the case half the country would be out of work…

The only reason they changed it is because of the huge number of fake green ones. However, the new red one is so simple that it could be knocked up in PS in about 30 mins and I’m sure the watermarked paper could be sourced easily enough from some bent Far East outfit.

The reason for the red log books is that a batch of the old colour ones were stolen,so they changed the colour to stop the scumbags ringing the stolen motors.

Rob K:
Note that even the tiniest change in the name field will ‘force’ a new registered keeper and it’s unlikely Swansea will amend it if that’s the case.

But my name stayed exactly the same…

Sounds like a ■■■■ up orys

Steve-o:
Sounds like a ■■■■ up orys

Oops sorry, Orys. Funny how missing out a comma can leave us all wondering if you’re being inserted from behind :laughing: