new r620

[/Sefton-20120131-00118.jpg[/IMG]

new r620
belonging to djj haulage

as you can prob tell dave likes his toys thats why he has shoehorned a type r engine into his mini

nice done up scania. not over the top.

love the mini, which b-series lump has it got in it? b16 or b18. that must be mental going up the road :smiley:

philgor:
nice done up scania. not over the top.

love the mini, which b-series lump has it got in it? b16 or b18. that must be mental going up the road :smiley:

b18dc5 mapped to 205 bhp

very nice davy :sunglasses: had some of the best turned out v8s ive seen over the years an still gettin them :smiley: lets see this one at a show this year m8 :wink: :wink:

Anything white cab with red fairings and chassis looks too much like a ex Eddie Stobart.

Vtec Mini looks cool tho :sunglasses:

Stobart dont paint the chassis.

mr ed:
very nice davy :sunglasses: had some of the best turned out v8s ive seen over the years an still gettin them :smiley: lets see this one at a show this year m8 :wink: :wink:

thanks ed ,nice commemts them,will be goin the show in the car as usual,doesn,t matter what truck ive got,i just want to see the back of it at the end of a weeks graft.

dont matter if it was a R5000, its a scania, just looks plain ugly to me and tacky no offence but agree the red bottom to much like stobarts

discoman:
dont matter if it was a R5000, its a scania, just looks plain ugly to me and tacky no offence but agree the red bottom to much like stobarts

If you really don’t wish to offend, why comment??

Ross.

bigr250:

discoman:

If you really don’t wish to offend, why comment??

Ross.

Because I dont want to offend the owner however just stating my opinion on the truck

Very nicely done not ott

Nice, nothing simliar to a stobart. whats that thing on side of seat though?

discoman:
Because I dont want to offend the owner however just stating my opinion on the truck

But if your opinion is offensive to the owner you are being offensive, which was my point. The owner of this truck is a very good mate of mine and I know how hard he works, & as it happens Scania’s aren’t ‘my cup of tea’ & he knows that, but I would never say anything that I thought he might find offensive about his truck.

[Other than him being a ‘Gay icon’ that is;)]

Ross.

Lewman:
Nice, nothing simliar to a stobart. whats that thing on side of seat though?

That’s his “Mork calling Orson” microphone for the hands free kit.

Ross.

Seen a nice R 730 today.

Nice truck and looks nothing like a Stobart truck.