\Ok I have spent ages on and off looking for them, they seem to have vanished, all I kep finding and almost replying to are very old posts , has something changed ? I have had to book mrk this post so I can find it again,like so many others, but even they dissapear.

I’m assuming you’re on a PC, so click on the Trucknet-UK icon at the top of the page then select the “Latest” or “New” tab.

On a mobile device click the drop down menu near the top left hand side and select whichever tab you want.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Alternatively if you want to see the latest or new posts in a particular forum, from the Categories page go to the chosen forum then select the Latest Or New tab.

Just to add that you can see the topics with the latest posts on the right hand side of the Categories page as well :wink:

\Ok I have spent ages on and off looking for them, they seem to have vanished, all I kep finding and almost replying to are very old posts , has something changed ? I have had to book mrk this post so I can find it again,like so many others, but even they dissapear.
tachograph

11h

I’m assuming you’re on a PC, so click on the Trucknet-UK icon at the top of the page then select the “Latest” or “New” tab.

On a mobile device click the drop down menu near the top left hand side and select whichever tab you want.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Alternatively if you want to see the latest or new posts in a particular forum, from the Categories page go to the chosen forum then select the Latest Or New tab.

tachograph

11h

Just to add that you can see the topics with the latest posts on the right hand side of the Categories page as well :wink:

thanks for your reply i went to my posts to find my post i tried your suggestions, jus annoying having to scroll up posts from 2008 and beyond,
oh well back in my box and try again tomorrow !