New pass or training offered? £46K +

LOOK AT THE BOOTOM OF THIS MESSAGE

Dear …

Brit European have new vacancies available for experienced full time 11 Car Transporter Drivers, based in Purfleet, Grimsby, Cardiff, Portbury, Crewe, Stoke, Derby, Burton Upon Trent and Peterborough!

New passes can be considered for this role as full training is provided!

The successful applicant must be self- motivated, reliable, flexible and able to communicate with customers.
In return we offer new generation equipment, full company uniform, full training package, excellent (weekly paid) salary and pension scheme, bonuses and private healthcare insurance.

Your Shift Pattern:
Monday to Friday
Days – Choose your own start time
This role will involve nights away from home
This is a permanent position
Your Pay:
£46,000 PA
Nights Out £26.20per Night
Plus Meal Allowance £5.00 per day
Your job:
Lohr/11 plus experience preferred however not essential.
HGV Class One Car Transporter Driving
Nights Out
What we need from you:
HGV Class One Licence
Lohr/11 plus experience preferred however not essential
In Date CPC & Digi
No more than 6 points, no IN, DD or DR penalty codes.
Do you know that Brit European accept New Pass HGV drivers?
Do you know that they also fund HGV ONE licences?
Come along to Brit Europeans Open Day for a chat! 0800-1600 Saturday 31st July
Alternatively Call our recruitment team today on 01270 824160 or click HERE to apply

This might help some of you ?

I honestly do not advise any new pass going straight to transporter driving, please get some mileage under your belt before you try for transporters.

Modern car transporters are seriously complicated bits of kit, and a handful to control on the road taxing the capabilities of very experienced drivers, plus longer than all normal lorries and higher to boot but bridges are not the issue, they are height signed, trees are your biggest headache and getting worse every year.

Juddian:
I honestly do not advise any new pass going straight to transporter driving, please get some mileage under your belt before you try for transporters.

Modern car transporters are seriously complicated bits of kit, and a handful to control on the road taxing the capabilities of very experienced drivers, plus longer than all normal lorries and higher to boot but bridges are not the issue, they are height signed, trees are your biggest headache and getting worse every year.

Not everyone is mechanically minded but for those that are this is a decent opportunity if you ask me. This old chestnut of learning the ropes is dated these days. I mean they don’t need 55 speed crash gear box experience for a start :laughing:
Don’t get offended pal just my opinion…