New owner operator seeks advice

anyone know how to build a ark :question:

You have to grow a long white beard first I think.

brados:
You have to grow a long white beard first I think.

I cannot find anything in ye olde rule book regarding this regulation ye speak of
can you pos post a link to this quoting the relevant chapter/verse
many thankyous

I did find this that gives and idea of the look:

brados:

Thank you most mutchly :smiley:
Viewing your excellent illustration it would appear that I can comply with that look easily, however I did note that only 2 of each are carried, now I was thinking of fitting afore mentioned Ark with greedy boards to allow max carrying capacity, are there any regs in ye olde rule book regarding this dubious practice ie max weights etc :question:
also would I require training due to the accumulation of methane gas :question:
:smiley:

I think dumping the dump overboard would clear you for ADR, greedy boards would be a no no due to excessive keel strain. 2 of each is acceptable but leave the wasps behind.

Have a word with Hanky spanky, he will no were there is a Ark, as he got a few trucks from it :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: so I hear :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:
Have a word with Hanky spanky, he will no were there is a Ark, as he got a few trucks from it :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: so I hear :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

does he not do shipping containers :question: I think I may have a plan :bulb:

green456:

brados:

Thank you most mutchly :smiley:
Viewing your excellent illustration it would appear that I can comply with that look easily, however I did note that only 2 of each are carried, now I was thinking of fitting afore mentioned Ark with greedy boards to allow max carrying capacity, are there any regs in ye olde rule book regarding this dubious practice ie max weights etc :question:
also would I require training due to the accumulation of methane gas :question:
:smiley:

If you wish to comply full then you will need space for…

Genesis 7:2:
actually says “take with you seven of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate”

“and with two of each unclean animal like pigs.”
Just wanted you to be legal thats all

Than goodness for QI