New operator licence

Hi mates,
I am will be applying for an operator licence soon. I just want to ask you if someone know ■■■■■■■■■■■■ for artic and service centre around M4 M25 junction. I don’t have a truck yet, so I guess I’ll need preliminary contract. Is this correct? Where can I get some samples?
Many thanks

vosa website

You’ll need to provide a copy of the contract for both parking and your maintenance with your O licence application but the people providing these things should be able to provide these.

Thanks for the answers.
I know all this. I was hoping someone will know a parking location and service centre in the area. I’ve found few, but they are little bit dear in my opinion. The second thing is because I’m planning to buy a truck once I have the licence how my contract should look like.
Thank for the help

You don’t need to have a truck to get an Operator’s Licence, or any type of contract to get one, there’s a box you tick on the GV79 to say you don’t yet have a vehicle, and when you get one you just have to inform DVSA then.

I spoke with DVSA last week and they told me, that I need service centre contract and local newspaper ad for parking, although I don’t need a contract.
It’s a bit difficult with parking around here. I was just hoping someone will know a parking place.
Thanks