New Operating Centre in different Traffic area

I have an operating centre in Essex with a Standard National Licence for 3 vehicles. If i open a new Operating centre in another part of the country for one vehicle in the same company name, do i need to complete a Major Change or a completely new application? Thank You

New app if it falls within a new traffic area.

new application, i wanted to do this but but one of the centres was 1.5m over the border but still have an NG postcode :imp:

Agreed, new application, but you only have to show finance for the one vehicle as an addition £4100
as you have already got an “O” license in another area.

Thanks guys, most helpful :slight_smile: