new name

posting under this user name name due to the wife wiping all my laptop n couldnt remember my passwords like a numb ■■■■ :unamused: by the way the old name was cliffton27 but im sure you already worked that out

wascliff27:
posting under this user name name due to the wife wiping all my laptop n couldnt remember my passwords like a numb [zb] :unamused: by the way the old name was cliffton27 but im sure you already worked that out

Did it not occur to you to press the ‘forgotten password’ button?

following on from your thread in feedback last december, I’ve had another thought - it’s in a pm :wink:

did that many times but for some reason or another i never got an email back and at one point i was told my name didnt exist :confused:

wascliff27:
posting under this user name name due to the wife wiping all my laptop n couldnt remember my passwords like a numb [zb] :unamused: by the way the old name was cliffton27 but im sure you already worked that out

Yes clffton I remember you.

wascliff27:
did that many times but for some reason or another i never got an email back and at one point i was told my name didnt exist :confused:

The reason you was told that the user-name did not exist may have been because you typed it in wrong, you have in this thread anyway.

As far as I can see your user-name was not cliffton27 it was cliffton 27 with a space before the 27 :wink:

tachograph:

wascliff27:

The reason you was told that the user-name did not exist may have been because you typed it in wrong, you have in this thread anyway.

As far as I can see your user-name was not cliffton27 it was cliffton 27 with a space before the 27 :wink:

no ■■■■■■■ way did i not notice that :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

tachograph:

correct and I have just logged in with the username cliffton 27 and the password I sent in the pm :wink:

feeling really stupid right now

:laughing:

It’s an easy mistake to make :wink:

cliffton 27:

:laughing: we all do stupid things, your’s was just in public :laughing:

I’ll move this to feedback to ease the pain :wink:

my stupid things are always in public :laughing:

Denis F:

cliffton 27:

:laughing: we all do stupid things, your’s was just in public :laughing:

I’ll move this to feedback to ease the pain :wink:

:laughing: Nope,no hiding here…97 views and rising :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well this thread has got me laughing :laughing: I’ve just realised I’ve done exactly the same sort of thing on another forum and had totally given up on it :blush: Priceless :laughing:

Regards
Dave Penn;