New motorway signs

Anyone else noticed the new signs for Sandbach Services? Are all services signs going to look like this now? Bit of an improvement. God this is a boring nerdy post. Sorry

switchlogic:
Anyone else noticed the new signs for Sandbach Services? Are all services signs going to look like this now? Bit of an improvement. God this is a boring nerdy post. Sorry

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :unamused:

That’s not boring - this is though:

switchlogic:

Turn the lights off on the way out please mate.

switchlogic:

Regatta have some new anoraks mate :blush:

Up yours the lot of you then. It’s because of types like you that I don’t post much here anymore…

You could have posted a photo at least!!!
Nearly tempted to pop down and take a look…nearly…

mkb600:
You could have posted a photo at least!!!
Nearly tempted to pop down and take a look…nearly…

Me too, might go that way out tomorrow. Im in Crewe too mkb…who you on for?

Got any pics? :smiley:

I can’t take a photo while I’m driving, the Trucknet police would pounce. It’s bad enough that I’m coked off my face and on the phone without taking pics too

switchlogic:
I can’t take a photo while I’m driving, the Trucknet police would pounce. It’s bad enough that I’m coked off my face and on the phone without taking pics too

Go on, then we can have a picture blackmail scandal and get Leveson extended to trucknet!

As my old grandad used to say," you might as well get hung for a pig as a goat"…(he used to say some bloody stupid things :smiley: :smiley: ).,

Think he means you might as well take some pics whilst driving coz you get the stick anyway.We’re not all bloody minded pedants who must always stick to the rules no matter what

In all honesty I did try to get a pic but the iPhone is so slow at booting up the camera

toowise:
As my old grandad used to say," you might as well get hung for a pig as a goat"…(he used to say some bloody stupid things :smiley: :smiley: ).,

Think he means you might as well take some pics whilst driving coz you get the stick anyway.We’re not all bloody minded pedants who must always stick to the rules no matter what

Well said! I want one of Switchlogic doing a fat line off a new sign with tyremarks on it whilst Carryfast whips him wearing a ■■■■ uniform and Pat Hasler attacks both of them with a rolled up Daily Mail.

Happydaze:

toowise:

Well said! I want one of Switchlogic doing a fat line off a new sign with tyremarks on it whilst Carryfast whips him wearing a ■■■■ uniform and Pat Hasler attacks both of them with a rolled up Daily Mail.

Now I’m strangely aroused…

Admit it its the leather jack boots that done it, isnt it :smiley:

switchlogic:

Happydaze:

toowise:

Now I’m strangely aroused…

Can’t be all bad then eh? :laughing:

switchlogic:
In all honesty I did try to get a pic but the iPhone is so slow at booting up the camera

I love my I phone but the camera is slow and the picture quality would be beer we if I got a set of crayons out and attacked the screen.

kr79:

switchlogic:

I love my I phone but the camera is slow and the picture quality would be beer we if I got a set of crayons out and attacked the screen.

Predictive text ain’t up to much either?!?

switchlogic:
Up yours the lot of you then. It’s because of types like you that I don’t post much here anymore…

LOL…This made me laugh Luke.
I can see you punching the steering wheel and shouting " ■■■■ IT " :smiley: