New Moderator

Just to let you all know, Mal is joining AndyM as a moderator for this forum…

…I’m sure you’ll give him all a suitably hard time whilst he finds his feet!!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Mal…and Good Luck! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Be kind to an old driver, thas all I can say! :wink: Well, if I can be of help to anybody new in the game, just ask, Ive been round the houses a fair bit, but theres also plenty I dont know!

Mal.

dear mal, my firm want to give me a seddon atkinson. can you offer any advice? do they need counselling? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
good luck mate, im sure youll have loads to offer the new recruits to the game. rgds jon

JB:
dear mal, my firm want to give me a seddon atkinson. can you offer any advice? do they need counselling? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
good luck mate, im sure youll have loads to offer the new recruits to the game. rgds jon

Dear Jon, I think that the company is showing good commercial sense there, especially if its a 400 series, you’ll love the power of the 6LXB, and if youre real lucky, youl get the DB 6 speed! what more can you want! :wink:
:laughing: Cheers JB!

LucyR:
Just to let you all know, Mal is joining AndyM as a moderator for this forum…

…I’m sure you’ll give him all a suitably hard time whilst he finds his feet!!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Mal…and Good Luck! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Good choice! Mal is old school and talks proper transport! non of this PC and H&S crap.
With mal you get what it says on the tin! :smiley: :smiley:

Good luck Mal,
Its nice to see Trucknet giving the nearly retired something useful to do :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: I reckon its part of help the aged week! :wink:

TC:
With mal you get what it says on the tin! :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah but will he last five years■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tin 'at firmly strapped in place

Dan.

Congratulations Mal :slight_smile:

Cheers! :slight_smile: Con,

Dan, there aint a chance I’ll last 5 years M8! :wink:

Mal:
:lol: :laughing: I reckon its part of help the aged week! :wink:

Their’s life in the old dog yet :wink: .

Lib, Im in me prime M8! Some folk just aintr seeing it! :wink: