New Merc' Actros

Saw one of these parked up outside work when I finished my shift earlier (10pm), all its lights were off but the Mercedes star badge on the front had a rather cool illuminated glow to it. No it wasn’t street lights reflecting lol, was definatly illuminated. Sorry I couldn’t take a pic as I was on my scooter and dressed to impress in my many layers of unfasionable warm clothing.

Just wondered if it was a standard thing on all new Actros’s?

Tarrman:
Saw one of these parked up outside work when I finished my shift earlier (10pm), all its lights were off but the Mercedes star badge on the front had a rather cool illuminated glow to it. No it wasn’t street lights reflecting lol, was definatly illuminated. Sorry I couldn’t take a pic as I was on my scooter and dressed to impress in my many layers of unfasionable warm clothing.

Just wondered if it was a standard thing on all new Actros’s?

Saw this on Eddie Stobart ■■■■■ and Trailers last Friday

Got it sky+'d, will watch it tomorrow evenin with the wife.

My 58 reg merc dose it but its to bling for me.

Pretty sure my 62 plate new shape Merc doesn’t light up

all or ours light up as standard. looks cool

99% sure its a optional extra ,
looks good altho i dont know how long you can leave it on before you flatten the battery . Strangely enough it doenst illuminte while driving (am sure a half decent spark could fix that for you)

Still look like giant cheese graters to me even with lights on!

It’s part of a certain ‘pack’ that you can specify, also comes with the part-polished metal mirror casings. I don’t know if you can spec. the illuminated badge seperately?

Tarrman:

you sure know how to show a girl a good time dont you :laughing: :laughing:

Tarrman:

Wow, you know how to give a girl a good time. :slight_smile:

Oops didn’t see the post above.

Standard on the gigaspace probly option on other cabs. Does look cool though.

bald bloke:

Tarrman:

Wow, you know how to give a girl a good time. :slight_smile:

Oops didn’t see the post above.

She enjoys it, however we do both agree that it’s severely over dramatised. I like it because i get an insight into a drivers working day (although I presume it covers about 1% of the jobs on the road at the minute) :smiley: