I welcome our newest member egg on legs…he is a very experienced driver and has done much middle east work same as i have…and im sure he will brighten up the site with some of his many exploits..as you will see from his sign on page he now lives in thailand..he was in the uk for a while recently and went home on wednesday but paid me a surprise visit last monday when i showed him the trucknet site of which he is a member..there are many drivers who will know of ken or have heard of him and on the middle east run he was well known ..like ■■■■ snow was..so welcome ken and lets hear some of the tales or stories that ive not heard.
have a nice day

Welcome to Trucknet egg on legs. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome egg on legs, cant wait to hear about your middle eastern exploits.

Take it easy out there.

Welcome to Trucknet egg on legs :smiley:

Welcome eggs-on-legs. And so, the global reach of Trucknet UK expands to yet another nation. Rikki Chequer for world president? :laughing:

Welcome aboard! - egg on legs :smiley:

Cheers
Ben ( Willi Betz Fan :open_mouth: :laughing: )

Hi egg, we met face to face a couple of times in the early 90`s through a mutual friend (wont post his real name but a few knew him as “mad Cow”!!)

As Truckboy says, look forward to reading some of the middle east exploits that you lot all got up to. :laughing:

Cheers, bullitt.