New member .

Hi , I’m new to the forum so thought I would introduce myself. My names Sharpy . I’m 34 , I’ve been driving class 1s for 9 years & I work for a large refrigerated company based in Bellshill as a night trunker . It’s the most mind numbing job I’ve ever had mind you but it’ll have to do just now til I win the lotto ! I’m looking forward to chatting with some of you guys . Cheers for now & have a safe day !

Welcome !

Welcome aboard sharpy.

We are mad as hatters,welcome on board the good ship TN.

Welcome to mad ship… Rules are - you will need a strong Oar - for some stirring. A Box (prefer a soap) to stand on, and get it in whilst you can… An opinion on the green death!!!

Welcome Sharpy.

Hot topics on here are frilly hide me curtains,and the ongoing Stobbie threads,yawn,yawn.

welcome sharpy

And drivers saying they are on so much a week,like a £1000.Ok whatever.

You can’t beat an over exaggerated trucker story ! It’s amazing the amount of agency drivers I’ve met that were in the s.a.s !

Sharp lad:
You can’t beat an over exaggerated trucker story ! It’s amazing the amount of agency drivers I’ve met that were in the s.a.s !

Are you calling me a liar? Do you know how many ways I could kill you with just my bare hands and a digicard?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome to TruckNet-UK Sharp lad :wink:

Sharplad,were you on the Herald of free enterprise,shame you missed it bud!