New member needs Euro help, please

Simon:
Good Greef :exclamation: :open_mouth:

I thought this was TRUCKNET not coachnet :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Only kiddin JB. :laughing: :laughing:

do you mine i have applied for the copyright to that :exclamation: it will have rikki worried :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Appreciate it’s not COACHNET but I had some great times in Europe, worked for Tellings Golden Miller in Weybridge, school kids were great fun, had fun skiing and a great drive to Hungary for grand prix, hated taking coach on Chunnel though! :open_mouth:

Must admit, I prefer trucks now, haven’t got 57pax screaming or complaining and no mess to clean up…Phew…

John

cornish trucker:
Must admit, I prefer trucks now, haven’t got 57pax screaming or complaining and no mess to clean up…Phew…

John

Make sure you do your security checks when going over the water or you could still find yourself with passengers in the back. :wink: :smiley: They don’t tend to scream or complain but they can leave a hell of a mess.

Actually, Simon, you would be surprised how many bods have both licences!!!
I can see 3 here right!
Shame you never enjoyed Prague, Jonboy … did you not get into that huge market by the main bridge?? When I used to visit there would get my ■■■■ (£9 a carton) and vodka (about £2 a litre lol) Was a regular smuggling trip for me and I always made money out of Pragues. Mind you, if you worked for Shearings, I am surprised I am talking to you lolol Only ever met one Shearings driver in Europe who never had his own head stuck up his bum and who was a good crack. By the way, Cornish, I know your company well… I worked for Limebourne over at Battersea for 5 years … thankfully, during the summer, I was on Trafalgar Tours so never had to do the coffin dodgers

Mind you, if you worked for Shearings, I am surprised I am talking to you lolol Only ever met one Shearings driver in Europe who never had his own head stuck up his bum and who was a good crack.

yes i know their reputation stinks but i always chatted with other drivers and treated them the same as i would like to be.i was once asked in brugge coach park why i a "shearing driver " was speaking to other people instead of ignoring people.i think the problem is that not one shearing coach turns up but several and then the drivers become arrogrant.not all of them are bad uns on behalf of the gooduns sorry lads :exclamation:
we used to have a good crack with the truckers over the water,shame thats not true in the uk
also did a lot of shuttles with club cantabrica,that was ok and some work with local companys
nice to speack to an other ex driver may this link should be renamed,sorry if we have altered your line of enquiry cornishman :wink: jon

Cornish Trucker wrote:

worked for Tellings Golden Miller in Weybridge

Thought you would have been working for someone like TRATHENS■■?

:grimacing: I go out to Spain on Saturday’s boat to arrive on Sunday with a fridge unit for the first time and Ive got to say that all the drivers i’ve talked to have told me not to worry,( I can’t say that i’m worried) I’ll just GRIN and bear it.

Which port you going from and to, Drew?

a guess would be plymouth sat depart sunday arrive spain?

Unless brittany have new warp drive ferries… :laughing:

Drew if you goy any questions post them, you will get an answer

1 Where you going to in spain Town Company??
2 What ferry are tou shipping on
3 have you got:
Money
Fuel cards etc
Passport
Mobile phone
Have you filled a e11 form in?
Food etc :laughing: