New member needs advice

first of all i would like to say what a great forum this is
ok heres my question,i passed my class2 22/2/09 and was driving for a company untill last week
ive tried to get driving jobs since then but all say not enough experience,well an agency has offered me some work.now i have a digi card but only used it once about 3 months ago mainly used paper charts
the agency work uses the digi card,so when i put the card into the machine will ihave to press yes for end of last shift even tho it was about 3months ago? maybe a daft question but dont wont to mess up
on my first day
thanks for any advice

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome mister-t :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
If no-one gives you an answer to your digi question on this forum then try the Forum for questions on drivers hours/tachos etc

no mate. when you put your card into driver 1 it will say when the last driving event ejection was. do your drive and when you finish at end of day you eject. when it says 24 hour event if you want a print out say yes. if not say no. the drive is stored on the card automatically. so if vosa or your tm wants to see your driving they can download the info. just remember to select auto input and uk country start and finish. :smiley: