New Member, Just Joined (Story Included!)

bbez:
nice one xrt, is Richard still in the transport office at Southfield, i was in with them through the agency for a while running through to glespin on day shift, nice cushy number.

He was when i first started m8, but Ian Duncan is in charge now. Although funnily enough Ian was on holiday last week and Richard was back in for a week and a bit.

The run down to Glespin is ok, but now when you go into Glespin, you’re usually given an Asda at Grangemouth, Morrisons at Bellshill or Tesco at Livingston to go back with. So depending on how late it is you sometimes have a late finish and have to wait around a lot.

Yeah, ken what you mean, i must’ve been lucky the few times i was in at Asda, in and out in an hour but Tesco’s, man, i hate that place, especially now you can’t get a kip in the cab anymore.

Last time i was at tesco’s, told me to go on a bay right at the end, walked all the way back when there was a wagon on the bay i was designated to get allocated the next bay. 4 hours from going in to getting out, the joys, lol