New m62 memorial

So after yesterdays m62 chicken hunt peta want to put up a memorial to the 1500 that died.

So what to put at the site ■■?

I think a big bucket in kfc colours.

Any other ideas ■■?

A sign to the nearest KFC

I am starting a collection towards a memorial for a hedgehog i accidently ran over on the A6 near Bedford in 1969. All donations gratefully accepted :laughing: :laughing:

eric the judge:
I am starting a collection towards a memorial for a hedgehog i accidently ran over on the A6 near Bedford in 1969. All donations gratefully accepted :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry eric - I’m already giving towards the fox my mate hit the other night :slight_smile:

Maybe this might be suitable

1400165756938.jpg

I was on the opposite side in the rubber neck tailback, was an absolute mess when I crawled past at 5:30am with the driver standing at the side with his head in his hands realising just what the hell he had done lol. I wonder if he was Polish? The side reservation was a right mess that he scraped all the way along too.

apparently the chickens that survived had done a runner and HATO had to round them up,now that would have been a sight to see,running after chickens trying to round them up,i expect the HATO guys were not to impressed either

Anyone have any info on what happened to the complete muppet who caused all that carnage and ruined thousands of peoples day? Trawled the internet to find any shred of prosecution information but found absolutely naff all.