New Location - Peterborough

Like it says, we’re opening a new location at Peterborough. First courses are CAT C starting Monday 3rd March.

If anyone would like to be our first trainees at this location, pm me with your phone number. I’ll give you a call and a cracking price.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter is this your own site with same set up (own test centre).
Hope you don’t mind me asking if you do please say so, have you bought out another company or starting a fresh , nice to see you expanding which will help a lot of people who don’t want to travel to far :smiley:

No I don’t mind questions. The site is ripe for development for a test centre but that is a long way away. It’s a new venture and I hope will help many of our customers who travel from that end of the world.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Fantastic news Peter & opening on my birthday. I can’t take advantage of it anymore as you know but I’m sure it’ll be a darn sight closer for others.

Are you planning to offer all the same services as in Mansfield in future?

Eventually, the branch could provide the same services as Mansfield. But, for starters, I’m restricting it to C and CE with tests taken at the DSA test centre nearby.

I might be interested I have my theory next week so if all goes well I will be in the market for my class C and then hopefully C+E, can you message me how you run your training in block form and what costs I will be looking at for both, oh and I live just outside Peterborough

Have sent pm. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Do you do tests from the Mansfield site Pete?

Do you do tests from the Mansfield site Pete?

Yes - for the last 6 years. We were the trial for the DSA so we were the 1st private test site in the UK.

Well the gauntlet has been thrown down, the pressure is on!!!.. I’ve gone and booked your first course on the 3rd, :grimacing: No Pressure but obviously you will want to keep a clean slate in your new venture, starting with me lol

I want to keep a clean slate in every venture!! Seriously, thanks for your booking; you can be sure you’ll be well looked after.

Still some cracking deals to be had whilst establishing this new location. Ring the Mansfield office and argue the best possible price. You may well be surprised!

All the best.

Peter dose that apply to Mansfield for the deals
Just being cheeky as I have a assessment with you on Friday for my class 1

We’ll always talk to our customers - but especially at Peterborough!

Pete,

Hope all is going well , nice to see such a good training company expanding, the new site can only be good news for candidates wanting the best, all the best for the future .

Steve

We could get you some good coverage in the Trent Valley if you sponsor part of or all of our race meeting in August :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck with the new venture Pete.

Its a serious offer and I will get your name in lights. or at least in a colourful brochure and trackside banners. I can also arrange something at the BMF on Peterborough Showground

Nice one Peter congratulations wish you all the best with it , im sure will be all that mansfield is so you wont have any problems with it being a success
jen x

Thanks to all for their best wishes.

Courses are selling but I’ve got a couple available to start March 10th. This is time to grab a bargain. Give the office a call and argue the price!!

Thanks again to all for the encouragement.