New Kent lorry parks

I’ve been looking at some of these new truck parks for the predicted delays when brexit goes live, and something I’ve not been able to find out is will they be free to use?

Anyone know?

WhiteTruckMan:
I’ve been looking at some of these new truck parks for the predicted delays when brexit goes live, and something I’ve not been able to find out is will they be free to use?

Anyone know?

As I understand it, they are basically similar to TIR parks: they are there for international transport awaiting customs formalities. Nowt to do with UK domestic traffic.
The Gov haven`t suddenly decided to provide parking for UK drivers.

They’re not truck parks for general usage. They are customs clearing areas, presumably with some level of security to ensure theres less chance of goods going walkies…

Will there be a nice,clean restaurant ,with good sanitary facilities ? Subsidised with the Brexit bonus or more like the old Dover wheelhouse ?
I don’t fancy the Jacob Rees bogs on the M 20

Franglais:

WhiteTruckMan:

Anyone know?

As I understand it, they are basically similar to TIR parks: they are there for international transport awaiting customs formalities. Nowt to do with UK domestic traffic.

As if the government would do anything for UK drivers!

WhiteTruckMan:

Franglais:

WhiteTruckMan:

Anyone know?

As if the government would do anything for UK drivers!

Well…you just might have been thinking that…
No offence to you intended of course. :smiley:

Oh, Sorry. I thought that Kent was a lorry park?

:blush: :blush: :blush: