New "Jungle"

Unbelievably helpful :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … egals.html :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

It was only to be expected.

One other point though about “UK Border Force” is why on earth the government spend probably hundreds of millions on these jokers (UKBF) when all they can do is arrest illegals and release them if they do not have a passport or other ID to show where they can be exported to, what is the point of spending all this money? Surely even local plod could do that (if you can find one). All of the “released on bail” illegals never show up again until they are re-arrested and the whole show starts over again, surely the time has come to detain all illegals, we have enough deserted MOD camps around the country to do this AND it would probably be cheaper than keeping the pretend Border Force in jobs, the message has got to be sent to illegals that you WILL be detained in a secure camp and NOT released on bail to abscond time after time.

Really think our goverment would do that? they would sooner build a house for them and just extend the waiting list for the brits

Heard the illegals have to have made an asylum claim in europe,to get round this,they burn off their finger prints with a lighter or cooker stove,so the eu police have no record on thier system.

they should arrest the charity workers for tax evasion and money laundering. how do these volunteers survive without a legitamate income? they can’t, so they must be up to no good.

the TA have had their funding stopped. why? when we have all those moving targets trying to get in.
just think of the new army advert “BE THE BEST, SHOOT AN CAMEL JOCKEY”.

limeyphil:
they should arrest the charity workers for tax evasion and money laundering. how do these volunteers survive without a legitamate income? they can’t, so they must be up to no good.

the TA have had their funding stopped. why? when we have all those moving targets trying to get in.
just think of the new army advert “BE THE BEST, SHOOT AN CAMEL JOCKEY”.

A bullet costs about 30p Phil, why burden the taxpayer with that when the initial purchase price for a bayonet is admittedly higher but it can be re-used many many times at no additional cost?

well, i was thinking “gas chamber”. but we need to be carbon neutral. so i think the bayonet is the answer.

Under assylum laws they are suppose to seek refuge in the first safe Country they arrive in, so until our government start charging the French and the Greeks nothing will ever be done regardless of how much cash is spent on them in the UK.

It’s time the government had a widescale overhaul on the UK Benefits it readily hands out, if you aint contributed into the pot you cant get anything out of it, ironically I got a letter off Revenue & Customs on Thursday saying that I was one week short for fulfilling the required 30 years requirement to be elegible for a state pension when I retire, as 1 weeks NI had been missed in 2007 :unamused: :unamused: They kindly supplied a Post Office Giro payment slip so I could pay the £7.80 if I wished :open_mouth:

Apparantly it seams that if you were born & Bred in this country, unlike the immigrants, you must have at least 30 years worth of NI Contributions to qualify for state pension (I’m only bloody 49) they are obviously frightened incase my missing £7.80 bankrupted the system as they said it could be paid after april 2010 but it could be more.

Davey Driver:
Under assylum laws they are suppose to seek refuge in the first safe Country they arrive in, so until our government start charging the French and the Greeks nothing will ever be done regardless of how much cash is spent on them in the UK.

It’s time the government had a widescale overhaul on the UK Benefits it readily hands out, if you aint contributed into the pot you cant get anything out of it, ironically I got a letter off Revenue & Customs on Thursday saying that I was one week short for fulfilling the required 30 years requirement to be elegible for a state pension when I retire, as 1 weeks NI had been missed in 2007 :unamused: :unamused: They kindly supplied a Post Office Giro payment slip so I could pay the £7.80 if I wished :open_mouth:

Apparantly it seams that if you were born & Bred in this country, unlike the immigrants, you must have at least 30 years worth of NI Contributions to qualify for state pension (I’m only bloody 49) they are obviously frightened incase my missing £7.80 bankrupted the system as they said it could be paid after april 2010 but it could be more.

do you have any evidence that the government hands out to assylum seekers.
you seem like a racist to me :blush:

maggieT:

Where on Earth do I Make myself out to be a Racist ?

You obviously know NOTHING about me do you?

Your obviously one of these so called adults with a childs mentality that cannot upset me in private messages so now your trawling through posts to cause arguments

GET A LIFE SADDO :unamused:

Davey Driver:

maggieT:

Your obviously one of these so called adults with a childs mentality that cannot upset me in private messages so now your trawling through posts to cause arguments

alright grandad keep your hair on :laughing:

maggieT:

Davey Driver:

maggieT:

alright grandad keep your hair on :laughing:

did you not troll my posts to get ammo to publicly sl@g me off, where as i pmd u to speak personally without using the forum, what gives you the right to get money if you havent paid national insurance, you only have yourself to blame, stop bursting kids footballs in your garden and get out more :unamused:

limeyphil:
well, i was thinking “gas chamber”. but we need to be carbon neutral. so i think the bayonet is the answer.

PMSL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

maggieT:
did you not troll my posts to get ammo to publicly sl@g me off,

Actually No I didnt need to, I vaguely remembered the original post when you made it :laughing:

How did this argument start again? :laughing: :smiley:

removalboy:
How did this argument start again? :laughing: :smiley:

Who cares? It’s far more interesting than whatever bloody cookery show that’s on tv. :smiley: :smiley:

Fight,Fight,Fight. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :smiley:

Davey Driver:

maggieT:
did you not troll my posts to get ammo to publicly sl@g me off,

Actually No I didnt need to, I vaguely remembered the original post when you made it :laughing:

jog on, ya toby