New jokes please

Hi, Rogersr here from Junction 26 Truck Stop. I have just update our website this month with a few jokes and gallery picshttp://www.j26london.co.uk but have totally run out and have none for the next update. Please can you post some on Trucknet so I can copy them please. also any good pictures or videos. As always I will make it known they came from Trucknet. ta

This should keep you going for a while.

Google - truck driving jokes .

driving up the A1 yesterday and spotted a scarecrow fiddleing with himself, I was shocked and after calming down just thought, that perv is just clutching at straws!!! hows that■■?

Many thanks so far. keep em coming.

I was driving my HGV when I saw this amazing looking blonde ■■■■■■■ the side of the road who was wearing a short skirt and tight top with what looked like natural pert breasts and the most amazing legs. She appeared to be only about 21 years old. She had broken down on the hard shoulder! So I stopped and asked if she needed any help.  She wanted a lift to the next services, so she hopped up into my cab and off we went… After a few miles down the motorway she turned to me and said "I have something between my legs that all lorry drivers like!" I couldn’t believe my luck… I slowly lent towards her and unclipped her seatbelt, I then opened the passenger door and pushed the ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ out on to the road… No one sits on my Ginsters!

Two businessmen in Florida were sitting down for a break in their
soon-to-be new store. As yet, the store wasn’t ready, with only a few
shelves set up.

One said to the other, “I bet any minute now some senior is going to
walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we’re selling.”

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a
curious senior walked to the window, had a peek, and in a soft voice
asked, “What are you sellin’ here?”

One of the men replied sarcastically, “We’re selling a$$-holes.”

Without skipping a beat, the old timer said, “Must be doing well…
only two left.”

It’s a shame my wife isn’t trapped down that mine with those Chilean miners :unamused:
They’d have ■■■■■■■ dugged themselves out by now :laughing: :laughing:

The Muslim council is planning to hold its first Gay Festival.
They are hoping Ram-a-Man will be a huge succes.

Man said to his wife: I had to show the grey hair on my chest to get my pension!
Wife said: you shoud have showed them your ■■■■, we’d got disability allowance as well. :laughing: :laughing:

Just heard that Gary Glitter has flown to Chile… When he heard 32 minors [miners]were trapped in a dark room he could’nt wait to get out there…

My wife keeps asking me to have bigger ■■■■■ and to pay for it!!! ‘I said squeeze your ■■■■■ together on put them on the sofa for 8 hours’ wife…‘will that work ?’ me… ‘Well it made your arse bigger by doing that no puss off and get me a campari’

Great stuff although some are a bit dodgy. keep em coming please.

thetruckersreport.com/trucki … is-a-joke/

Boy askes his Mum, “Why am i Black and youre White?”
Mum replies, “Dont even go there,the state of me at that party,youre lucky you dont bark!”

Two old men sitting in a Retirement home chatting,“Im full of aches and pains today Alf,how do you feel?”
Alf replies “Like a new born baby Fred,”
“Really” says Fred,“a new born baby”
“Yep” says Alf “no hair, no teeth, and ive just crapped myself!”…chris

New program planned for this winter on Channel 4

33 contestants
1 shovel
1 Dark room
and 3 months locked up in there

it’s called…DIG BROTHER :grimacing: :grimacing:

did you hear about the alsatian that ate nothing but garlic?? His bark was worse than his bite!!!

what do george michael and chillian miners have in common? Both will be free after 8 weeks of heavy drilling!!!