New Job

Hi All
Havent posted on here for a while though still read the posts better reading than some national newspapers.Anyway just thought Id share my good news for the past 4yrs have worked for Fine Lady Bakeries in Banbury job is good no hassle the only downside was the travelling for me as I live in Northampton its a 60 mile round trip for me putting in £40 of petrol a week.
Looking through the job section of local paper last week saw Maritime were advertising for drivers from its depot in Brackmills which if I catch the lights on green is about 5 mins drive from me went for a interview and had my driving assesment this afternoon bit worried as it was in a manual Daf but after a few fluffy changes it all came back must point out havent driven a manual for years so was a bit daunting…assesment over was offered a job happy days or nights in my case lol…got an induction a week tomorrow then start 30th this month am well pleased :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Fine lady bakeries have a weird set up in there yard.

Good luck with the new job

Im taking it you have had the pleasure of collecting /delivering to Fine Lady?

I once collected some omega baskets from there in the middle of the night. Went into the office at the end of the one way system. When I went in the office was empty so I mightily dropped my guts. I then walked out to look for someone, and found someone outside. We both walked back in and the bloke was gagging at my guff and then blamed the drains.

I kmow what a confined space it is in that office did you manage to keep a straight face :blush: :blush:

Blimey!Used to hump bagged flour to them as the place was getting up and running.

Montmerency:
Used to hump bagged flour

Is that legal? :laughing:
When I left the flour mill I was told “they were entering an exciting time…” I didn’t know they meant it in that way.

mick.mh2racing:
I once collected some omega baskets from there in the middle of the night. Went into the office at the end of the one way system. When I went in the office was empty so I mightily dropped my guts. I then walked out to look for someone, and found someone outside. We both walked back in and the bloke was gagging at my guff and then blamed the drains.

You on about that little hut in the corner?

I did the same thing, but I had the bloke standing behind me when I did it. I went as red as there vehicles :smiley:

That’s great news, goox luck with your new jobhope you enjoy it :smiley:

Northamptonguy341 you have a PM my friend :sunglasses:

sent you a reply :smiley:

mickyblue:

mick.mh2racing:

You on about that little hut in the corner?

I did the same thing, but I had the bloke standing behind me when I did it. I went as red as there vehicles :smiley:

No there was an office at the end of the building before you exit the yard. I kept a straight face because I was slightly embarrased!

Muckaway:

Montmerency:
Used to hump bagged flour

Is that legal? :laughing:
When I left the flour mill I was told “they were entering an exciting time…” I didn’t know they meant it in that way.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good luck in your new job.