NEW JOB

As of today I start my last 3 days at stobarts before I start my new job at waitrose Leyland rdc as a driver, its a move ive wanted and got, so thks to all the stobart drivers who ive known,see you down the road. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good luck, so thatā€™s one green machine to another. :smiley:

reeldeal:
. . . I start my last 3 days at Stobarts before I start my new job at Waitrose . . .

Good Luck with the promotion.

worked at waiterose in Maidstone and I couldnt believe how well they look after their drivers it,ll be a good move my friend and this year the staff all got 9 weeks wages bonus as when you start with them you become a share holder ? good times

4aaaa4dd:
worked at waiterose in Maidstone and I couldnt believe how well they look after their drivers it,ll be a good move my friend and this year the staff all got 9 weeks wages bonus as when you start with them you become a share holder ? good times

Similarly to John Lewis - friends of mine in retail were taking ~2-3k bonuses as sales assistants part-time but working all the hours available at the time. Very nice structure!

Congratulations and good luck Reeldeal.

4aaaa4dd:

Jobs online for Aylesford at the momentā€¦

Thks for all your kind comments :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi reeldeal,

Just wondered how the new job at Waitrose is doin?

Currently doin agency work for supermarkets and noticed the Waitrose
ads in the press for LGV driving jobs in Leyland, the grapevine says long hours,
nights out etc, which I think is prob all Bull. I only want 3 shifts part time but would
like the security of permanent shifts, but donā€™t want nights out etc.

Do you work every weekend, what are the rotas like, are ya expected to do loads of
OT,is it a good place to work ? would appreciate an update on your new job mate as Waitrose sound a good company to work for.

Many thanks
Old Skool

well tight to get into at leyland! dunno how people manage! :laughing:

Im there tomorrow, will be about 4pm in Samworths Broā€™s wagon

Have they got sleeper cabs in now then? Last time I was in there, they had only day cabs.

Green daf 75.310ā€™s, autoā€™s.

Wouldnt want to night out in them!

hi guys had afew weeks in Leyland and all I can say is look else where, its us versus them

PPH:
hi guys had afew weeks in Leyland and all I can say is look else where, its us versus them

Please elaborate, is imagine thatā€™s the case in most transport operationsā€¦:smiley:

do not show them your wage slip,

or mention the word VOSAā€¦

Well they were only paying 12 quid an hour for fitters on 6-2 or 2-10 on 5 over 7 so the best of luck to you.
Hope the ā€œbonusā€ is worth it!

if your face does not fit your out on your ear and the agency will just say thanks but no thanks bye bye

Bking:
Well they were only paying 12 quid an hour for fitters on 6-2 or 2-10 on 5 over 7 so the best of luck to you.
Hope the ā€œbonusā€ is worth it!

dear godā€¦how longs the queue for jobsā– ā– ?

So many negative vibes, chill

its the drivers that are negative, they do not want you in there and if you diss them they report you to there MUMMY and you are not allowed back again,

PPH:
its the drivers that are negative, they do not want you in there and if you diss them they report you to there MUMMY and you are not allowed back again,

Care to elaborate? After a quick check, 7 of your 8 posts are about Waitrose Leyland and your first two were about getting a full time job there. Just trying to make sure youā€™re not biased and your opinion is reliable. I wouldnā€™t want to think you got the knock back then went in on agency with an axe to grind.