New Job

Ever sincerely starting my hgv career I’ve wanted to run abnormal loads, today I was offered that chance. Got a job workng for ainscough running on the ballast wagons, cant wait.

Good luck with it.

Hope it all goes well.

Cheers guys really looking forward to it.

Good luck pal :sunglasses:

Good luck mate. We work with ainscough all the time, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you when you’re crawling up them there 'ills. :smiley:

I’ll keep an eye out for you - well done and good luck :slight_smile:

Does some of the bigger cranes have a bunk in the back or do the lads bed down in the ■■■■■■ vans as I have been told that they modify them and put double bunks in?

Yeah the ■■■■■■ vans have bunks in them, some of the massive ones have the merc vans following and they have showers as well from what ive been told.

Is this the same benji I was chatting to in Chester services a few days ago?

Theres a member here who already works for Ainscough but can’t remember his name.
I would love to do heavy/ab loads but am probably too late in my career now to start at the very bottom and spend years working up to the good stuff.

sw1ller:
Is this the same benji I was chatting to in Chester services a few days ago?

Probably was fella.

Not good money for what you do , not knocking ainscough but the day rate is crap as you have to work up to 15 hrs for the same money you would get for 8 but on the plus side they are changing the mans for top line 580 scanias TV microwave coffee maker nice kit . Done the job myself for ainscough now for another company not proper abnormal loads just 60ton of ballast on a five or six axle trailer