New Job

After getting hassle from euromat to go and join him doing the rock’n’roll trucking (something ive allways wanted to do) i got a call with a job offer a couple of weeks ago and decided to bite the bullet, ive just done 9 days away, including 4.5 days sitting in the sun in southern Germany doing nothing but sunbathing and taking full advantage of the free food and drinks, bar-b-q’s every day etc :smiley:
I am off again in the morning to tip London then to Utrecht then down to Lisborn Portugal, a few days off there, then over to Athens, another day or 2 off there, then up to London. So far so good at the min :smiley: :smiley:
So if you see my newly painted 144 on the road, it wont be me in it! Im doing the Portugal Greece job in an XF. I will take a few snaps of the job, see you next month!

To quote red dwarf: “you are a git”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have fun, Beaumont Leys doesnt seem so sunny now.

Sockpuppet:

Have fun, walkers at Beaumont Leys doesnt seem so sunny now.

Ive been there 3 or 4 times and never known it not to rain! (Beaumont Leys not Portugal :wink:)

kindle530:

Sockpuppet:

Have fun, walkers at Beaumont Leys doesnt seem so sunny now.

Ive been there 3 or 4 times and never known it not to rain! (Beaumont Leys not Portugal :wink:)

I live near their factory - it’s sunny now

Kindle,
You can do some research for the job here…

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=spinal+tap&search=

:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

all that whinging at your gaffer over the orange paint scheme then you jack.

pmsl

" Some say I’m crazy.
Some say I’m smart.
But deep down inside
I got a Rock & Roll heart!! " :laughing: