New job

I had an interview today for a job driving a class c /c1 delivering tiles the company have 7.5 and a 15 t trucks I thiught the interview went well and they said the will let me know the next day but after 3 hours they had phoned to say I had got the job with the money I wanted too the hours are good so I’ll be getting a mix of both trucks so will hopefully get some good experience too

Well done mate! :smiley:

I’ve delivered a few pallets of tiles here and there, and I hope you’re a big strong lad! :laughing:
They can be ■■■■ heavy, and my advice is to always get as level as you can. i.e. Park where you won’t have to pull them up an incline, and when getting off the truck level it out as much as you can with the suspension. Never get in the crush zone, so never take any shortcuts maneuvering and keep your hand on the drop level of the pallet truck, so the second things get out of control you can ground it. Never let the pallet build up speed, as if you ground it then, the pallet will stop, but the tiles won’t! :grimacing:

Enjoy pal…

Thanks for the advice I’ll try to remember it and hopefully won’t go to wrong