New job/ possibly

Ok i have an interview tommorow with a company down in croydon, they are contracted to B&Q home deliveries, pf whithead i believe. it is through an angency does anybody know anything about this outfit?

Nope

Nothing at all. I’m doing a bit of B&Q home delivery over here.

18T, double-manned, kitchens galore.

Flatpack stuff shrunk wrapped on pallet. Tall units, long pieces and worktops carried on a separate stillage cage. Some kitchen appliances. Might be other “too big for the car” stuff too.

14’ 2" and taking lots of tree branches down on windy country lanes in these parts :wink:

They don’t do Mondays here, but Tues-Sat.

Might be completely different over there though.

OLT:
Nope

Blimey there are some unhelpful tossers around :frowning:
Why say anything at all?

simon 71,would you rather he lied? He doesnt know anything and was just stating that. I dont think calling him a ■■■■■■ is fair,do you?

I think that he’d be better off not posting all. It was an ignorant unhelpful post.

Why say anything when you’ve got nothing to say? Just read and move on…

Don’t know anything about them but there website is at http://www.pfwhitehead.com

They also have a web page about their B&Q contract at http://www.pfwhitehead.com/bandq.html

I wish the one I’m working in had “the latest in-cab technology”. There isn’t even a hands-free!

it was through an agency and it turns out yet again as with most agencies, the job advertised is never available but “they have a huge list of clients its just a bit a slow at the moment” they say they will ring around then get back to you but nothing solid ever turns up. you just cant get to speak to companies direct anymore its all bloody agencies!!!

kemaro:
you just cant get to speak to companies direct anymore its all bloody agencies!!!

You’ve got the phone number and the address, why not call in and see if they’re taking drivers on direct, the worst that can happen is that they say no :wink:

have rung lots only to be told that they use such and such agency, contact them then you go round the loop again!!!