New job new truck :)

Started new job about two weeks ago…the above pictures were taken after the start of the work which neededto be done for truckfest :slight_smile:

Here she is at work

Is yours the only one in the fleet with stainless mirror guards?
If so i will know what to look out for :wink: :grimacing: …not that i see many peeps on here. :laughing:

See these on the road quite a bit, smart fleet. Had quite a few at truckfest last year from what i remember.

Here they are lined up.

Cheers grasshopper :slight_smile: it is a smart fleet and a cracking firm to work for…every wagon is owned outright and was purchased second hand then looked after inhouse…my unit is the oldest on the fleet and the speedo reads 163190 and still runs like new…not the only one with mirror guards RB but it’s the only low roof motor that’s out during the day all others run at night

nice one mate, ill stop looking at legget motors for you! do you do nights out in it then?

Yeh Mat I’m out all week in it…iv been told there’s a globetrotter coming my way tho as the boss has just bought two new motors and in the hierachy of the firm il get one that’s passed down

probably one of the best turned out fleets ive seen,given they are second hand motors.spot on.well impressed. :astonished:

nice tidy motor mate see ya at truckfest :wink:

looks good adam. :wink:

is your last picture taken at unipart cowley by any chance :laughing:

pigpen:
is your last picture taken at unipart cowley by any chance :laughing:

Certainly is :laughing: