New job and WORRIED

Good luck. Keep the sun glasses on with that truck colour though.

yep good luck. i look forward to the pictures.

Good luck Spacemonkeypg and look forward to your diary.
regards derek

Dairy is up i posted it on the wrong board :blush:

its on the main board

brit pete:
that wage is a joke , and they would not get any one in HOLLAND for that money,and hours,

Haha,only because its not enough hours,they like get atleast 65-90hrs and 3600k’s(average)a week!!

They also get paid much more than 6.50 -ineuros 9.75€ a hour mate.
try takeing a look at the tarrif paid for drivers in Holland

brit pete:
They also get paid much more than 6.50 -ineuros 9.75€ a hour mate.
try takeing a look at the tarrif paid for drivers in Holland

Okay,i’ll just look at my LOON BRIEVEN then, try working for a few!!!

Nein Danke, ich bleib wo ich bin hier im Deutschland, zu zeit,

Well u stick to germany,the rest of us will carry on doing the work you only talk about, and trust me when i say its nothing special being able to speak another language…Most of the people i know speak four,my daughter speaks two-she’s five.

W ELL MR KELLY SIR what i was trying to get across is that Dutch drivers
or drivers from germany or belgian get the tarrif rates which is alot higher than
that posted in the job application, AS for being able to speak another sorry my wife and kids would laugh there heads off, by the way ,

Multi-lingual comes with the job. Its not special. But what I hate is when an Englishman wants to talk to me in a foreign language just to try me out. I use language like a spanner . Only when I have to. ( Not referring to you Pete… ) Funny thing I used to drive on Swiss plates so when I ate in the Routiers if there were no English in the Parking , the Dutch would slag off the English. When there were English in the place they would slag off the Germans…( They were the perfect identikit trustworthy Dutchmen.) :laughing: :laughing: