New Iceland Avonmouth

It’s the first I’ve heard of it but there’s a new Iceland going up near Tesco Avonmouth but not sure if it’s chilled frozen or what, but there’s probably going to be a fair few jobs up for grabs.

bald bloke:
It’s the first I’ve heard of it but there’s a new Iceland going up near Tesco Avonmouth but not sure if it’s chilled frozen or what, but there’s probably going to be a fair few jobs up for grabs.

think that’s a Waitrose BB if its the one behind GKN Aerospace

nick2008:

Yeah that’s the one but didn’t look big enough for a Waitrose rdc, my informant is normally very reliable so where did you hear that Nick ?

bald bloke:

nick2008:

Yeah that’s the one but didn’t look big enough for a Waitrose rdc, my informant is normally very reliable so where did you hear that Nick ?

one of your drivers …
but the Wilts rdc closed or is closing down .
Iceland have that huge depot in Swindon so cant see that really going as they can service the SW quite well from there but the nearest W-rose is I think is Bracknell.

nick2008:
one of your drivers …
Iceland have that huge depot in Swindon so cant see that really going as they can service the SW quite well from there but the nearest W-rose is I think is Bracknell.

Well my money is on Iceland, saying that a bloke in our warehouse reckons it’s Farm Foods so God knows.

I also heard Farm Foods at central park, bristol.

Definatley farm foods coming to Avonmouth soon, they are advertising for depot managers on there website, i seen that new warehouse in at the back of Central Park and presumed that was going to be it?

bald bloke:

nick2008:
one of your drivers …

Well my money is on Iceland, saying that a bloke in our warehouse reckons it’s Farm Foods so God knows.

could be there’s so much talk on new depots opening , what with P&H just opened in Avonmouth …

Where’s the new P&H place Nick? Also, have you boys looked into or know if it’s worth doing ADR for work in Avonmouth? The drivers I’ve spoken to about it have mainly said it’s impossible to get tanker work.

MikeDBristol:
Where’s the new P&H place Nick? Also, have you boys looked into or know if it’s worth doing ADR for work in Avonmouth? The drivers I’ve spoken to about it have mainly said it’s impossible to get tanker work.

New P & H is the old Border Holdings building it’s more or less on the roundabout as you come off the motorway heading to St.Andrews Rd.
Plenty of tanker work In and around Avonmouth but it’s dead man’s shoes I’m afraid.

Ah, thanks Bald Bloke.

Milk Man:
I also heard Farm Foods at central park, bristol.

Yes heard the building I thought was Iceland and Nick thought was Waitrose is going to be a Farm Foods opening later this year.

Just in case somebody might be after a job.

Mate of mine works in Chepstow asda said there’s a new 3663 depot opening up on that estate they refurbished one of the old buildings down there,I take it that means the depots close by will be shut soon then and it all goes there.

Thetaff2:
Mate of mine works in Chepstow asda said there’s a new 3663 depot opening up on that estate they refurbished one of the old buildings down there,I take it that means the depots close by will be shut soon then and it all goes there.

Correct, there’s a lot ear marked for that estate.