New Highway Agency TV Advert

highways.gov.uk/media/Respect_HI.wmv

And this is interesting to truckers because … ? What is it with some people on this site being determined to turn it into a site solely about the HA inner workings? :unamused:

That really was a bad piece of planning, having the hospital and the school right next to a trunk road. Accident waiting to happen :wink: . No doubt we’ll be treated to something similar by the powers that be, informing other road users not to ZBing carve us up so often.

Rob K:
And this is interesting to truckers because … ? What is it with some people on this site being determined to turn it into a site solely about the HA inner workings? :unamused:

Doesnt have to be a mondeo. Could just be some idiot taking a pic to put on you tube ready to slate the HA. If the cap fits.

why build a school and hospital on a busy road, that was an accident waiting to happen

Looks like mechanical failure to me.

one minute going dead straight, the next he suddenly swerves.

Seriously I do see the point of it, but with all the bad feeling towards a couple of the HATO’s at the minute (one who seems to have taken the hint) it was a bit bad timing putting it up on here

Sorry ROG

Semtex:

Seriously I do see the point of it, but with all the bad feeling towards a couple of the HATO’s at the minute (one who seems to have taken the hint) it was a bit bad timing putting it up on here

Sorry ROG

No need to be sorry :smiley:

I did not realise that there was ‘bad feelings’ around - I must have missed that issue.

I always thought that we all had a job to do and to do that job as safely as possible and to have a regard for others doing their jobs etc.

PUT it where it belongs in Bully page :question:
PLEASE; thank you :slight_smile:

I don’t think there is general bad feeling towards HATO’s just some of them who seem to come on this site with an axe to grind. Unlike the one’s who come on this site to join in with the debates and tell us about it from their point of view.

This advert is from a totally different department of the HA to HATOs.So there is no need to turn this post into a HATO attack :laughing:
Thankyou :wink:

Semtex:

Sorry ROG

The bit in red was the important bit

However I do take your comment on board about it being a different department of the HA

For the record I have nothing against the HATO’s I think they are doing a great job (never had to use their “services” yet) Just a certain couple of muppets that frequent here.

That was no accident. The Mondeo driver was clearly heading for the guy. He had to swerve three or four times before he got his target. :smiley:

And I hope the resulting enquiry pointed out the road worker wasn’t wearing his hard hat. :laughing: :laughing:

And hitting that classroom was unbelieveable. I heard it was on the third floor! :stuck_out_tongue:

I`d blame the road worker for getting hit…you can see the mondeo driver trying to avoid him and the bloke keeps jumping in front of him!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Now, if it was Clarkson and he was driving that Magnum, that would have been more fun to watch!! :wink:

If the ■■■■■■■ signs were put up properly I.E. not left all day when htey are working at night claiming theres a lane closed but it isnt cos some lazy ■■■■ couldnt be arsed to and change it, if the land closed on the motorway signs were actually turened on and off when a LANE IS CLOSED instead of being left on 3 days after people might respect the signs.

Maybe we should make a video about the signsw never being right?.

baggsy his hi viz coat !!! :smiley:

After watching some antics by a small number of road workers,perhaps a retraining dvd for them would not go a miss.Mind you,he was closing the Mondeo lane so the driver probably didnt know there were two more lanes to use. :laughing:

Oi!! I drive a Mondeo!! :blush:

i too am a mondeo man :sunglasses:

jaycee1976:

and from a great part of the world, I’m a Liverpool lad born and bred, exiled to wooly back land :open_mouth:

The Highway Man:
Oi!! I drive a Mondeo!! :blush:

jaycee1976:

That explains much about you two :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: