New Ginsters trucks

Well, Samworths really.

But they’ve gone Scania from MAN (I think they used to be DAF years ago)

truckingtopics.co.uk/samworthginsters.html

Guess bosses are getting VW cars :wink:

Or Audi ?

they also used to have ivecos

That colour does not suit the scania at all,seen a few and it really makes them look dated,thought man looked alright though,far more modern.

Them MAN rear lights on Scania’s look absolutely Rifkin. I’d rip em off & stick the new LED’s on.

Other than that I think Sam’s new Scanny’s look well.

owt looks better than the mans they had with the daft front bumper,they must have been a cancelled order surely :smiley: :smiley:

Or a wrong order…

I think the Scanias look better than the MANs…

seth 70:
owt looks better than the mans they had with the daft front bumper,they must have been a cancelled order surely :smiley: :smiley:

Didnt they have the construction spec 3 peice metal bumper

Yeah, god knows why.

What is it with there drivers wearing shirt and ties?

dozy:
That colour does not suit the scania at all.

+1, should have just coloured the cab only & kept the bottom ‘grey’…

A couple of their pastys stuck on the front would have looked better than those man bumpers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mickyblue:

Assuming it was just clean trunking work, I think i’d actually quite like a shirt & tie uniform :blush: I like looking smart on customers premises.

rob22888:

mickyblue:

Assuming it was just clean trunking work, I think i’d actually quite like a shirt & tie uniform :blush: I like looking smart on customers premises.

I think so too and they pay a decent wage.

Aye, dead men’s shoes.

They’ve got a really comfy bunk and the cupholders are brilliant, worth changing the whole fleet for that. :wink:

schrodingers cat:
the cupholders are brilliant

One of the most underrated features on a truck. Get a wagon with no cupholder when your used to one and I guarantee you’ll feel lost, I know I do. My trusty Thermos cup has to have a home :laughing:

rob22888:

schrodingers cat:
the cupholders are brilliant

One of the most underrated features on a truck. Get a wagon with no cupholder when your used to one and I guarantee you’ll feel lost, I know I do. My trusty Thermos cup has to have a home :laughing:

But on a Scania R third is a bugger when a cup is in the holder.