New gear ? sat nav , workwear? for first day?

noah2012:
:shock: alright …whats this emergency night out stufff■■? lol

Lol :laughing: heck no, there’s the sleeping bag or duvet, pillows, kellogs, & if you park up near a field of cows , then you can have fresh milk on ’ em in the morning & some for your cuppa too!, wash kit tooth brush, etc etc etc never know what might happen!! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I was headed for the docks in the cold time of the year, stopped for break just before heading in to drop a container & the truck wouldn’t start, two days I was stuck there, think what may happen if you haven’t got suitable kit with you! !! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

noah2012:
:shock: alright …whats this emergency night out stufff■■? lol

that’s the caravan :wink:
to be honest if your doing just trunking say for supermarkets you wont need any . But you could always keep a spare pair of under skeggs in ur bag with a min wash kit. motors have a night heater and for just the odd caught out night away due to something out of anyone’s control I wouldn’t worry.
Your bag and coat would dub up as your pillow and with a night heater you can be comfy

Most stuff has already been covered but if u can get a hold of a hard hat as some of ure pallets may be going to building sites and u may not be allowed onto the site without appropriate ppe.Also I carry a couple of bungees and a 4m tape measure although the tape is a bit ocd but I have measured a trailer height before just to make sure before I went through a bridge.

I have most of what’s mentioned above plus a couple of tacho paper reals ,