New Freight Forwarder

Hi Everyone,

I hope its appropriate to use this site for this purpose. I am a transport manager with 15 years experience and have decided to start my own business freight forwarding. I have a vast amount of contacts throughout the UK who are offering me work whether it be temperature controlled or ambient.

For me the easy part is getting the work as I have so much on offer, the question I wanted to ask was how many Hauliers are out there looking for work? I’m looking to go live at the end of October. Payment will be 14 days from date of invoice as well, which will hopefully help with cash flow!!

Thanks

UK or Euro land mate?

It will be all UK initially, if there is an opening then it may extend to the continent. I will be setting up a website soon for all inquiries as well. I will be able to find reloads as well as offering them to Hauliers.

I will be looking for work around then, just applied for operators licence.

I’ll open a Facebook page soon and I’ll have all my contact details on there. I will also have a website running as well. I will post a link to them both on here as soon as we set up and ready to go!

Errmm…

Rule 5 No spamming, trolling, advertising without permission – be that other websites or whatever – and no pinching e-mail addys or using our PM system to poach members.

Contact details