New forum headers for 2015

You could have:
The angry driver forum
The real men forum
The pansy driver forum (I could be moderator of this having called out breakdown assist to change headlight bulb in a merc) :grimacing:

The cabbage forum.

The unplanned night out forum. Details etc of 5* hotels etc

LASHHGV:
The unplanned night out forum. Details etc of 5* hotels etc

So that wonā€™t be covered in the Real Men forum then?..

You can never have too many forums/subjects to argue over so why not both :smiley:

The Joker forum who comes on here for advice then gets all moody with the replies.

Angry man forum - what?! you have to ask? You ainā€™t effffffffing getting in sonnnny! Iā€™ll put your head into my bum cheeks, wait to you meet my baseball bat and its cousin arggghhhhhhhhh! Zb zb zb zb zb

Real manā€™s driver forum - no screw drivers/foreigners/ satnavs/ modern technology/ people who have never driven a twin splitter (despite being crap) allowed, just a yorkie bar/ proof you slept on a board watching the stars through the holes in your canvas roof. In Siberia. Wondering how to re-mould your own tyres from old socks given the wolves have eaten all your wheels. Grghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (thumps chest) grghhhhhhhhhhhh

Endless continuous quote forum - And I quote ā€˜one for those who deem it not enough or succinct to respond to somebodyā€™s post by addressing them by username aloneā€™

Please do a what bloody satnav should i buy forum to.

I think we need a contraflow forum- enter if you dare numbskulls :smiley: !

I have done more miles in reverse to Baghdad while you were still in your Dads bag forum.

daftvader:

There is already one and there has been for years.

viewforum.php?f=8

Coffeeholic:

daftvader:

There is already one and there has been for years.

viewforum.php?f=8

Well itā€™s a shame more people haveā€™nt seen it then.Going by the amount of threads on the subject.

A ā€™ should i take this job ā€™ forum cosā€™ i like to help a driver decide. :smiley:

Charles

Maybe a im a wingy arse and ill bring you down if i can forum

A forum about bridge strikes and an Agency Muppet forum.

A ā€œproper driverā€ forum, with a separate forum for supermarket drivers :wink: and a ā€œblame the agency driverā€ forum

bald bloke:
A forum about bridge strikes and an Agency Muppet forum.

Big Roy:
a ā€œblame the agency driverā€ forum

This forum would cover all manner of mishaps like stuck in field, parked in a swimming pool etc etcā€¦
Could call it ā€œCockUp Cornerā€

An addict forum to help those addicted to wearing Hi Viz vests behind the wheel.

A ā€˜Whats Maritimeā€¦ Stobartsā€™ like to work for.

kindle530:
A ā€˜Whats Maritimeā€¦ Stobartsā€™ like to work for.

:smiley: