New fitters mistake

Had an o/s front tyre blowout this morning (m54 j2-1). Rung through to office and said tyre fitter sent out. Hour and twenty later he turned up and then said " I got on at 2 and when I didn’t see you realised I’d gone the wrong way so turned round at Telford ". Well at least I then missed the bham rush hour Cheers Darren

Think I saw you 2 hato 4x4 blocking the hard shoulder and near side lane keeping you nice and safe :smiley:

you never got lost then i dont think 1hr 20 mins is that bad you dont know when he was given the job or if he was on another call

hanson:
you never got lost then i dont think 1hr 20 mins is that bad you dont know when he was given the job or if he was on another call

Burgerking wouldn’t have been late, in fact he would know you had a puncture before the phone rang :wink:

hanson:

Or if he was given another ‘quick’ job that was on route. :smiling_imp:

I wasn’t saying how long it took,only that after he’d got on at 2 and went past 3 and then turned round at 4(Telford).
Cheers

He does seem to have gone a long way out if his way, but you don’t know how accurate his instructions were.

Or he could have been making a rather poor excuse because he actually stopped for a coffee before setting out :smiley:

I had a blow out on the M54 towards the end of last year, heard the bang, didn’t feel anything but the bang was loud, then noticed a bit of smoke but I was pulling in anyway to check what the bang was.
Got it clear of the carriageway before stopping which was a good job because the middle tyre took out the mudguard above it, the rear mudguard and the 2 brake air lines to the rear brake chamber.