New FH16 750 XXXL?

I don’t know if anyone has posted this pic before but I spotted it on F/book & thought it might be of interest to some Volvo fans on Trucknet.

Ross.

Oh dear!

Maybe it’s not a very flattering paint job, but if that was a girl she’d be alone in a taxi at the end of the night out.

I like the volvos but by no means a fan or bling expert, that is as ugly as a magnum…

rank colour of blue, but the rest of the motor is stunning it think. :sunglasses:

shame I think its a photoshopped picture, just doesn’t look real :cry:

stuartrobbie:
rank colour of blue, but the rest of the motor is stunning it think. :sunglasses:

My immediate thought as well but am sure it won’t be long before someone with as much brass as ego decides a ‘normal’ XL ain’t big enough and has one ruined as in the pic. Each to their own I suppose.

stuartrobbie:

Nothing rearward of the door looks quite right, none of the straight lines look straight ehough to me.

Ross.

Would look nice with a short 2-pot belly tank behind it. :slight_smile:

dowahdiddyman:
Would look nice with a short 2-pot belly tank behind it. :slight_smile:

Look better to me with MY tank skelly behind it!! :wink:

Ross.

Looks like a photochop to me.

Scanner:
Looks like a photochop to me.

Just what I was gonna say

Photoshop. And who did the wheel arch? Were they ■■■■■■■ :open_mouth:

Rob K:
Photoshop. And who did the wheel arch? Were they ■■■■■■■ :open_mouth:

If you’ve got an issue with the wheelarch you’ll need to take that up with Volvo as it looks standard to me?

fhmedia.volvotrucks.com/resource … llery1.jpg

Ross.

Back wheels too close together

Looks ok to me, I would drive it, looks like a very big sleeper ( at last ) heading in the right direction, the rear set up looks like a double drive, so could be for the heavy loads, yes they do look a bit close, and the ride could be a bit rough when solo, i would like to see the inside though, and i agree that the paint job on such a high spec motor lets it down, but at least its a left ■■■■■■.

philberg182:
Back wheels too close together

+1

Bigger shed than the normal new fh :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Built in the USA with the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ as an option :wink:

the maoster:
Oh dear!

Maybe it’s not a very flattering paint job, but if that was a girl she’d be alone in a taxi at the end of the night out.

I hate to disagree but i’d be balls deep in that given the chance.

It’s a Scandinavian only cab where they allow longer lengths & actually give the driver some room to live in for the week. :unamused:

For Christ sakes don’t let Hanky spanky :grimacing: see this he will be running down to the B&Q for meters upon meters of MDF to make another Mdf Big Blue 2, :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing:

Did he ever get Blue back after it was knicked? It’s probably bashing up & down some highway in Nigeria as we speak. :laughing: