New family member.

Sorry not truck related but just thought I’d share my good news.
I became a grandfather for the first time lastnight. My sons girlfriend gave birth to a healthy little girl weighing in at a featherweight 5pounds 14ounces.
I am also lucky enough to have them living with us so I get to have cuddles when I get home. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations Gramps! Being a grandpa is in some ways better than being a father as you somehow appreciate it more. The big plus point is then when they start toddling you can get them all giddy with excitement just before bed time, hand them back to their parents and disappear off for your own good nights sleep! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations… and Snap! 10 days ago. Ticking all three boxes you mentioned to within one ounce, except it is my daughter’s baby and not my son’s. Over the moon.

Congratulations. I have 7 now.They are brilliant. They are the only people in the world who think I’m great and as maoster said you can spoil em rotten and hand em bank.Grandad never says no.

cav551:
Congratulations… and Snap! 10 days ago. Ticking all three boxes you mentioned to within one ounce, except it is my daughter’s baby and not my son’s. Over the moon.

Congratulations to you too.

Thanks guys. Yep can’t wait till she’s old enough to wind up and make hyper then hand back to her parents lol.

Congratulations , hope you enjoy the little mite , my wife would absolutely love to be a nanny but my girl & her boyfriend have decided they don’t want children , im of the opinion it’s there decision & if that’s what they want so be it , but it’s really upset the mrs , so daughter decided she did need to be a nanny so along came this little fellow , my mrs absolutely spoils him rotten , he’s visiting this weekend and will be having boiled cod , chicken & im sure another £100 worth of stuff from pets & home , but she’s happy or seems so , which is the main thing .
Poor lad

39746668-4472-4693-B62D-59731D4FB513.jpeg